Im thinking it will take GC a game or two to gel at the QB spot. If #12 develops like PV's qb (Mitchell ?) he will look like a different kid by November. It may all come down to the length of the tornado cleats.
i'm bored so each week for the next 10 weeks i'm gonna post my prediction game by game for g.c. football. At the end of 10 weeks we will only be a month and a half away ....so i can start over...lol
so here goes:
week 1- richlands comes to gate city and the game is alot more competitive than it was last year. the game stays tight with the devils pulling out a tight one thanks to a 100 yard rushing night by parks....gate city 20 richlands 14. our home field is always a big advantage.
next week's prediction: g.c. at coeburn
if the schedule changes so will my predictions, lol
Im thinking it will take GC a game or two to gel at the QB spot. If #12 develops like PV's qb (Mitchell ?) he will look like a different kid by November. It may all come down to the length of the tornado cleats.
Don't feel like Satan, but I am to them
So I try to forget it any way I can.
Don't ya think it's a bit too early for that dude? I surely hope GC isn't worried about football in the middle of baseball season. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Never to early for a little football i am sure the players for every school is thinking bout baseball except for the ones that only play one sport (football) then it is on there mind all year round just like when i played
I'm going to have to go with Richlands in a nail biter. Last second field goal wins the game. Richlands 21 Gate City 20
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Doesnt Richlands return quite a bit from last years team?
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
I know you are doing this in fun, but it's a little to early to be thinking about Richlands, the players should be concentrating on getting stronger and faster, cause I can assure you PV is looking to stomp a mud hole in our [censored].
i'm not a player, just a football fanatic. football season can't get here too early for me.
as for richlands, i'm not sure how many they lose to graduation, but i think its alot.
they do have the qb back and their #1 running back...he got hurt last year against the devils
[ QUOTE ]
i'm not a player, just a football fanatic. football season can't get here too early for me.
[/ QUOTE ]
I definitely 100% whole heartedly agree with that.Football is the only sport in my world. LOL
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Whatever Paige! i remember you screaming about Powell Valley early and often throughout 'track' season. granted. the baseball team sucked in those days, but i cant believe anyone would say its too early for Football Time in Gate City. the statue in front of the high school sure as hell isnt holding a baseball bat.
but what do i know about it?
Don't feel like Satan, but I am to them
So I try to forget it any way I can.
Bookmarks